In all aspects of its exploration activities, project development and mining operations, TriAusMin Limited is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all its workers.
TriAusMin believes that the highest standards of health and safety practices should be maintained to ensure that its activities are undertaken without compromising the health and safety of its worker’s, and that achieving this is fundamental to the success of its business.
TriAusMin believes that health and safety is everyone’s responsibility and safety risks are minimised when its workers are involved in the planning and implementation of its safety systems and procedures.
TriAusMin’s health and safety objectives are in line with the best practice industry standards and with the relevant State and Federal legislation.
Our policy objectives are to:
• Provide a safe work environment, plant and machinery and maintain its facilities;
• Implement effective safety systems to identify, assess, manage and monitor safety risks and hazards;
• Continually improve and develop our safety systems, procedures and plans;
• Effectively communicate safety responsibilities, systems and procedures to all its workers;
• Provide adequate resources, training and information to all managers, supervisors and health and safety representatives to ensure leadership and manage compliance;
• Comply with all relevant legislation and regulations; and
• Regularly review and monitor safety plans and systems.
To achieve the above objectives, we will:
• Ensure that managers and supervisors are provided with adequate resources to effectively manage safety systems and adhere to this policy;
• Assist all workers to understand their responsibilities for implementing safety systems and procedures, and to undertake regular risk management assessment;
• Encourage individuals to communicate their safety ideas and concerns;
• Consulting and conferring with all workers on the development and implementation of relevant safety systems and procedures;
• Set measureable objectives and monitor performance to continually develop and improve safety systems and procedures; and
• Ensure that all workers understand that they play an important role in their own safety.
This policy is available to all our workers and is part of a collaborative attitude to safety and training to maintain a safe and healthy working environment.